1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
If I only have one word of advice it is this
Do not build a home in someone else. Because when they leave you, you will be left broken and alone. Build a home within yourself. Be your own foundation.
I’m trying to find the purpose in all of this. Life. This big expectation forced upon us all, to live in a world cut out by society, with rules that regulate where we can go in our own world, and how late we can be in our own nature. It’s like we are all shoved into a box. A box filled with harsh judgements and lies. Why are we here? Is this all there is for us? Constant disappointment in ourselves and others because we have been taught to expect so much? I do not want to live in a world like this.
Sometimes I forget how much I really do love you, and then it washes over me all at once, and It overwhelms me in the most beautiful way.